Dr hab. Joël EYMERY
+33 220.127.116.11.15 +33 18.104.22.168.97
Researcher and Senior Expert at CEA
Head of the Nanostructure and Synchrotron Radiation laboratory.
My present research is focused on the development of nanowire physics and heterostructures using synchrotron radiation:
- structural properties: X-ray diffraction under grazing incidence, anomalous and coherent Bragg Diffraction, use of nanobeams
- understanding of growth mechanisms: MOCVD of nitride compounds, self-organization and positioning
- analysis of optical properties in emission and absorption
- study of piezoelectricity
- realization of nano-device demonstrators, including flexible emitters and sensors.