The meeting will be hosted by CEA in the MINATEC premises in Grenoble, France.
MINATEC is located at walking distance to the railway station (5-10 minute walk).
How to get to Grenoble:
- By plane:
- Airport : Lyon-St. Exupéry: www.lyon.aeroport.fr
- 1 hour drive by car
- Airport shuttle bus SATOBUS (every hour hh.30 from 7.30 am to 21.30 pm direction Grenoble, every hour hh.00 from 5.00 am to 20.00 pm direction Lyon-St. Exupéry). About 1.1 hour & 35€
- Taxi costs: approx. 140€ - Tel 0826 800 826
- Airport Geneva-Cointrin: www.gva.ch
- 1.5 to 2 hours drive
- Airport shuttle bus AEROCAR. About 2.25 hour & 57€.
- Taxi costs: approx. 220 €, Tel + (41) 22 798 20 00
- Airport Paris: www.aeroportsdeparis.fr
- Take the railway TGV directly to Grenoble railway station. (From airport take the RER subway to gare de Lyon station and take the TGV to Grenoble).
- Airport Grenoble Isère: www.grenoble-airport.com (small number of flights).
- 35 mn drive from Grenoble, Tel. (33) (0)4 76 65 55 32
- By train: www.sncf.fr
- High Speed Train (TGV) Grenoble-Paris : 3 hours. 7 trains every day (other TGV from Lille, Nantes,...), Grenoble Gare SNCF Tel : + (33) (0)18.104.22.168.35 (registration)
No hotel rooms have been pre-reserved for the workshop: many hotels are closed to the train station or to the B Tram.
You can also find them on our city map .